Questions And Answers
How Long Have You Been In Business:
- We have been in business for more than 5 years. And over that period of time we have helped more than 10,000 renters nationwide.
Is This Legal:
- Yes our services are legal. Based on the 1974 Privacy Act Title V, you have the right to keep your Social Security Number private and not be denied service due to your refusal.
- Credit bureaus are not government agencies that is why you don’t have to provide your Social Security Number to rental companies.
- Credit bureaus aren’t legally allowed to require the social security number of a person. One has the right to keep his social security number private and not be rebuffed due to his refusal. So this means that those who don’t want to disclose their personal information, except when they’re required to do so, are protected by the federal law.
- The five agencies that require you to give them your SSN do not include the private sector credit bureaus. This is the premise as to why your RIN Number is completely 100% legal for use to conduct your personal financial business without exposing your sensitive information to these bureaus that are not required on all levels to access it.
- Additionally, We’ve known for years now how acceptable RIN’s are for new lease agreements and have helped thousands of individuals “start over with their rental history”….. and how are renters being offered new rental leases everyday if reporting agencies don’t except or recognize them? Because they are legal to have and use as long as you pay all your bills responsibly.
- Alternative credit is recognized in the eyes of the law. According to the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), if you provide a lender, creditor or property management company with proof of nontraditional payment history, they need to take it into consideration. Legally, a business can’t turn you away by saying they only accept traditional credit reports.
How Long Will It Take To Get Approved For An Apartment:
- It can take up to 30 days to get you approved for an apartment or house. However from our past five years of working with clients we have found that it can take from 7 to 21 days to obtain an actual approval as long as the client is working with us and cooperating throughout the process.
Is Your Company Local To Me:
- We are a national company providing services in every state.
Do I Have To Pay For Services:
- Yes you will have to pay for services. All second chance rental companies will charge you a fee.
- Their is no local or national company that will provide a renter with evictions or a broken lease any form of charity or free help, that company does not exist. (If you are not willing to invest in your ability to rent then it is best not apply to our program.)
- We have been around for five years and have been providing renters with the best second chance program for the best pricing.
How Much Does It Cost:
- Price is dependent on if you are applying as a single person, couple or roommate. It will cost more for two people as opposed to one person.
- Price is determined by how many people will need an RIN number or how many other tenants will be on the lease.
- Pricing also depends on whether its a house, apartment, condo, mobile home or townhouse.
Do You Apply On My Behalf
- Yes with your consent we will apply to the properties on your behalf.
- We will communicate with property owners and landlords for you.
Is This A Corporate Lease Or Co-Signer Program:
- No, this is not a corporate lease or cosigner program. Those programs requires an income of more than $4500.00 per month and most of the time will cost you more than $1200.00 to signup with them.
- Our program is called the RIN Program with less up front money to get started.
Are You Members Of The Better Business Bureau:
- No we are not, and we don’t have any plans to become a member. Just because we are not members of the bbb does not mean we are not a real or legitimate company. Their are millions of companies nationwide that are not members of the bbb. The bbb does not dictate our services or how we operate, in fact they don’t have anything to do with our business practices and how we run our day to day operations.
- The bbb will report whether a business have complaints or no complaints regardless of membership status. Even though we are not members we don’t have any complaints reported to this company by any of our clients.
Is Their A Guaranty:
- Yes their is a 100% Iron Clad 30 Day Money Back Guaranty
What Is Your Refund Policy:
- We do offer a refund if certain conditions are met.
- You must be fully cooperative throughout the process
- If we have applied to your four choice apartments or homes. And if we are unsuccessful in obtaining a new lease then you would be eligible for a refund as long as you provide us with 4 rental denial letters directly from the property we have applied too. If you do not produce 4 denial letters written on their letter head then any request for a refund will be denied.
- For your piece of mind we usually get our clients approved on the first property submitted in to us.